Hot Charlie's Hot Sauce Spicy Grilled Pork Chops
- 4 pork rib chops, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Charlie’s Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Sliced mango and/or fresh chile peppers (optional)
- Place chops in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together lime juice, chili powder, oil, garlic, cumin, cinnamon, Hot Charlie’s Hot Sauce and salt.
- Pour mixture over chops.
- Seal bag; turn to coat chops.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain chops, discarding marinade.
- Place chops on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals.
- Grill for 11 to 14 minutes or until pork juices run clear (160°F), turning once.
- If desired, garnish with mango and/or chile peppers.